Wabi Sabi = Wood


Another blogpost about wood, and who can blame me? Natures best material? For making great architecture, lasting interiors, beautiful arts and crafts. And furniture! (OK, so I love a clever wood  joint!) The images above are clockwise from top left: 

Clockwise from top left:
Artwork by Alton Falcone


Beautiful joints and structures - clockwise from top left: 


More woodwork, above - clockwise from top left:
... and some more beautiful wood joints below:
WABI SABI interior design art photography
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful woodcollection. I love wood too. It can be combined with everything. Concrete, glass, metal and whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right, wood IS the perfect match to hard surfaces like concrete. Or monochorme spaces.

      Delete
  2. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. interior design courses

    ReplyDelete
  3. those joints are beautiful! lovely observation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, Lisbeth. I love wood.
    I've tried very hard to find your email address on here. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wood is definitely good! I love how that stair case turned out. It looks astonishingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This type of wood is perfect materials in making durable and good furniture. And I think wabi sabi wood is also a good option aside from bamboo.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.